Session Fees: $120 per session. Some sliding scale fees. Reduced fee schedule.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- Professional and confidential counselling services in a North Calgary setting.
- Better understand your struggles and explore different options to change your personal problems and your situation.
- Experience healing to reduce or eliminate painful feelings.
- Be able to better enjoy your life and find healthier relationships that last and are more meaningful.
- Deal with work and other stresses as well as find better parenting skills.
- The end result can be a permanently changed life that previously seemed impossible.
Services may be covered in whole or part through Alberta Blue Cross, Insurance Companies, Employee Assistance Plans or other benefit programs. Riembursement or direct billing options are available.
TYPES OF THERAPY
The services use a variety of methods including cognitive, behavioral, emotional release, body focus, family of origin, informational, supportive and experiential strategies. Services have also been or currently are being provided through Family Mediation Services, Youth Probation (Government of Alberta), City of Calgary resource services and Child and Family Services.